cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming text and calls

Wreggitt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have been having problems with incoming calls/texts. Whenever anyone calls me, it goes straight to voicemail for that person. But If I can call the person and it works.

I just signed up today about 7 hours ago, and tried to port my number over from fido

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.

Public Mobile Team.

Kundi1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I’m currently having the same problem of not getting a call and text. What do I do in that situation 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wreggitt 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls work, then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wreggitt  Sounds like the port didn’t complete. Did you really YES to the confirmation text to port ? I’ll send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the port request  for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.