cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@ Cannot incoming call and text

Heedong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have been having problems with incoming calls/texts. Whenever anyone calls me, it goes straight to voicemail for that person. But If I can call the person and it works.

6 REPLIES 6

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Heedong There is a phone number to call for porting problems.  I have sent it to your private message inbox, check the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages.  We aren't supposed to post the number in the public forum, it is for porting problems only.   If you have already sent a private message to PM support their hours are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST and they can help too but if they take a while to get back to you or you need to get the phone up and running more quickly then call the number I sent.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Wonderful. Hope you get this resolved soon. They normally respond within 24 hours so should be quick. 🙂

Heedong

@Cheetah24 Appreciate it. Thank you. Have a great day. I’ll contact to them. 

Cheetah24

Ah I see, so you were porting from another provider; in which case most probably the porting is not complete. I would advise you to contact the support agent at, https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and tell this matter to them as they will be able to tell you if the porting is successfully completed.

Heedong

@Cheetah24 I was translation at today other provider. 

Cheetah24

Hey @Heedong , did you just joined PM from another provider or were you with Public Mobile for a while and this started occurring all of a sudden?

Need Help? Let's chat.