cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Support

LM321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife had issues with her voicemail submitted a ticket and had no reply. It's unfortunate that Telus who owns Public has no call centre to reach a live agent to resolve issues. 

We had to switch to Virgin Mobile is is owned by Bell with an excellent transition from Public with access to a customer service call centre. Looks like Public needs to upgrade their access so service is availble to customers. Sorry we had to leave but Pubilx gave us no option. Virgin was $29 dollars with 20 gig a month 

5 REPLIES 5

Just went PM got some decent deals this week too.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1714350125635.png

LM321

Thanks I really didn't want to leave Public but they are at the bottom of customer service compared to all the competitors and will continue to lose customers 

LM321

PM has no support with a customer service agent so the rates are not of an importance of I can't resolve a voicemail issue or any other issue. Thanks for your feedback This community is only for users not to communicate with PM. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @LM321 

It is true PM support is not the best. 😞

but not sure if your aware PM has $25/30 days for 20GB now with a 90 days subscription (original price is $29 for 30 days subscription)

or if you dont need that much data, they now have $21 for 3GB (or down to $19 if sign up for 90 days subscription)

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@LM321 wrote:

My wife had issues with her voicemail submitted a ticket and had no reply. It's unfortunate that Telus who owns Public has no call centre to reach a live agent to resolve issues. 

We had to switch to Virgin Mobile is is owned by Bell with an excellent transition from Public with access to a customer service call centre. Looks like Public needs to upgrade their access so service is availble to customers. Sorry we had to leave but Pubilx gave us no option. Virgin was $29 dollars with 20 gig a month 

I 100% agree with you. Public Mobile could easily use the same call center Telus uses to handle Public Mobile and Koodo calls.  But alas, you found a 3rd tier with actual customer service. All the best to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.