cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone service not working

frannie2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just transfered from Virgin mobile, on May 14, ppl still can't call me or text me, what to do??

7 REPLIES 7

@frannie2 

Did you call Virgin to confirm porting your number was over to PM?

If porting wasn’t completed, your old SIM should still work.

If it was completed then reboot your phone by powering off then back on. If that didn’t work. You will need to contact a CS_Agent to complete the porting at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@frannie2  There's a little v in a circle top right of your post which how a post can be edited, you should remove your email address because this is a public web page than anyone on the internet can see, and you don't want to get any more email spam than we already get!

frannie2

Thanks , trying your suggestion.

@frannie2   The number to call was sent to your community private message inbox, look for an envelope icon top right of this page, and if you don't see an envelope tap your avatar to the right of the bell icon and there will be a drop down menu with Messages.  @Chalupa_Batman 's message with the phone number to call should be there.  

frannie2

I get emails, frannie1bergeron@gmail.com 

Thanks

frannie2

I can't get messages, or texts

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @frannie2 

If you place your old SIM card into your phone, do you still have service? If so, sounds like the port didn't go through. I'll send you a private message to the top left corner with a phone number to call. You may be required to place your Virgin SIM card back in your phone to accept the text request to port over.

Need Help? Let's chat.