cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People can't call me

aashkelon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my phone number from Chat-R to my public mobile phone. I received the prompt text from Chat-R and approved the transfer. its been 10 hours and I can make phone calls out but people cannot call me. when people call me it says "1B1 The client your trying...". wondering what it going on and what needs to be done.  

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @aashkelon 

If you can, try shutting down the phone, place that SIM card into another phone, start that phone up and let it set. Then try to make calls and get people to try calling you. And if it works, you've provisioned your SIM. Now put it back into your phone. And restart it. You should be good to go.

If you still need help, you can create a ticket here.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1714864337508.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@aashkelon 

Your old SIM will continue to work until porting is completed. Then power off your phone and switch to the PM SIM. I assume you replied with YES to Chatr to port your old number over to PM.

If you didn’t power off your phone before switching the SIM. Do it now by rebooting your phone. Power off and wait about a minute then power back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.