cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patience pays off

Yorkie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up during the fall promo, and then got my wife to switch, using my details as a referral. Both self ports (Koodo & Virgin) were flawless btw. 

I never got my referral reward and decided not to bug the mods yet since they had enough on their plates dealing with people with bigger issues. Well today, without any intervention, I got the text saying my referral had been applied.

So have faith folks - the system works. Two happy campers here (still not sure what to do with all this data - I'm doing speedtests for the hell of it!).

Happy Holidays to all Public Mobile mods, staff & customers.

Cheers,

Yorkie.

6 REPLIES 6

zooback
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
It does. Patience is a virtue that we all need to remember. Glad to hear all worked out! Cheers!

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also had a referral pop back up yesterday, they must have done something on then back end, indeed the system does work!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I had a couple missing referrals as well and they showed up today. I did message the mods a couple weeks, in a friendly manner of course,  with the details of what was missing.  so all is good and ready for my upcoming renewal. 

josephcommerce
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Another Happy camper with Public mobile..

Welcome to public mobile..

CHeers....!!!!

Going with Public mobile... is long term benefit...

I am happpy too... got the fall prom...

kinda ..want to get another one.. but the line up is crazy.... to get the SIM.

oh..just got one.. still happy.

Go public mobile..Cheers.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for sharing! Always nice to hear about success stories.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Indeed patience does pay off. Good to hear everything is up and running with no problems for you. 

Very good decision to not bother the mods about it as you said they have plenty in their hands now. 

Well ,,, Welcome again and happy holidays. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.