cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting up new c/c to pay bill, error

JAO08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just got a new Prepaid credit card to pay my bill, it accepted me setting up a new credit card , but now that its registered, it hasent taken a payment, only gives me an option to pay using voucher. Also, on the phone i forgot my phone pin, and would need assistance reseting it. Please help 🙂

@ admin @ Admin1 @ dAdmin @ Mod @ Moderator 

edtied by computergeek541:  Please do not tag the above usernames expecting to receive help from Public Mobile. None of the above usernames are staffed by Public Mobile.

10 REPLIES 10

@Sansan wrote:

@JAO08 @computergeek541  weird, this was accepted as solution to me but solution is now gone?  This was a two part question 1. How to reset pin, 2 how come payment was not taken? 

From my understanding of this rely, OP was able to reset pin through link I provided and was able to solve his issues. 

So where did my accepted solution go?

I see that part now and have put the solution back.  I was only trying to say that resetting the PIN wouldn't have made it so that the payment button by credit card in Self Serve would start working again.

@JAO08 @computergeek541  weird, this was accepted as solution to me but solution is now gone?  This was a two part question 1. How to reset pin, 2 how come payment was not taken? 

From my understanding of this rely, OP was able to reset pin through link I provided and was able to solve his issues. 

So where did my accepted solution go?

@JAO08 wrote:

awesome. was able to change my pin and use the phone system to make a payment and service is back up and good. Youre the best!

Resetting the account PIN would be unrelated to the fix.  The account PIN isn't needed when paying with a voucher through 611.

Excellent 👋.  Thank you for your comment.  You've made my day. 🤗

JAO08

awesome. was able to change my pin and use the phone system to make a payment and service is back up and good. Youre the best!

JAO08

nope. just add funds with a voucher, view payment history and update card info

@JAO08 wrote:

it let me add the card to my acccount and said it was successful. However it still hasent taken the payment to start service again, and doesnt give me a option to pay directly with a credit card, just has the option for voucher.  I added the new card and assumed it would auto take a payment to renew my service

My mistake:  I misread your first message.  Whenever service has stopped working because of a failed payment, charging the card to resume service isn't automatic.  The payment does need to be made manually.  In the Public Mobile app, there's no "Add Funds with a Credit Card" button?

JAO08

it let me add the card to my acccount and said it was successful. However it still hasent taken the payment to start service again, and doesnt give me a option to pay directly with a credit card, just has the option for voucher.  I added the new card and assumed it would auto take a payment to renew my service

@JAO08 wrote:

Just got a new Prepaid credit card to pay my bill, it accepted me setting up a new credit card , but now that its registered, it hasent taken a payment, only gives me an option to pay using voucher. Also, on the phone i forgot my phone pin, and would need assistance reseting it. Please help 🙂

Try enable the location permission on your phone for the Public Mobile app and then try again to add the card to your Public Mobile account.

Need Help? Let's chat.