cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No text message and now no wifi

Mimipanda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

There needs to be a faster way of communicating with reps. Atleast have a live chat. First it was my text not working and now the mobile data is not working. I am already logged in and I message the rep and they start asking a bunch of security questions. I meant I want a fix not an interrogation.

5 REPLIES 5

Mimipanda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The text issue was resolved but was not notified from them that they did. Yes, I meant data not wifi. Mobile data is not working and I have already reached out to them. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mimipanda 

did you activated recently? does voice work?

PM has problem with activation for sms for weeks, not sure if you were one of them.  Issues should have been fixed, but they could have missed you

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mimipanda 

you really mean Wifi?  Wifi is not PM related

but if you meant data, did you confirm you have turn on mobile data?

also test the sim card in another phone to see how it goes

for message agent, you have done the right thing.  It is also normal for them to ask security questions to confirm your identity

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Most new customers experience issue with SMS. Open a ticket so agent can remedy this issue for you.

As for WiFi that is your phone's feature, nothing to do with PM.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mimipanda , it's standard procedure for support to ensure you are who you say you are.  They don't want someone else trying to compromise your account.  Answer their questions and they will proceed with looking into your problem. 

Need Help? Let's chat.