cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from any agents, no service, no phone. PLEASE HELP!

LuccaB2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I was having issues with iMessage and after troubleshooting with an agent I was advised to factory reset my phone. I expressed concern about deleting my eSIM, but was advised to do so anyway and use the link I was sent to reinstall the eSim.

After the factory reset I was unable to access anything requiring two-factor authentication. Apple ID, Email, apps and everything else due to the lack of working phone number.

I've now been trying to resolve the issue for 24 hours without any access to my phone or email. I was told I cannot use the same eSim link twice, so I have been trying to get a new link, but communication has run cold with any agent on my old tickets or newly submitted tickets.

I need a working phone. What do I do?

Thanks for any kind of advice at this point.

4 REPLIES 4

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LuccaB2 - You can buy physical SIM cards at most Telus or Koodo stores and at all Mobile Klinik stores for $10.

Please find a location for a SIM card here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pick-up-SIM

Also you can get one on Amazon for $5.

HI @LuccaB2 

the physical sim should be the quickest solution.  If you are ready for it, get a Public Mobile sim card from Telus or Koodo store, then ask agent to change.  Maybe you should start checking a store nearby and get it tomorrow morning if you don't hear anything tonight.

for now, reply support again for update. 

LuccaB2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @hTideGnow ,

I have been working with 3 different agents none of which have offered a solution. I assume I just have to be patient I'm just concerned that after 24hours I haven't made any progress.

I may have to get a physical sim, I just need to use my phone for my job and don't know that I can wait for one to be sent! May have to though I guess.

Thanks for the message, great to get a quick response!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LuccaB2 so, you were working with an agent already? we in the Community are just customers like you, really nothing much we can do at this point.  Best to reply the message and ask.  Since you have deleted the esim, you have to wait for them to issue you a new one

or a quick way is to get a physical sim card and ask agent to change it for you

please reply the agent message.  

Need Help? Let's chat.