cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not being processed

anapapadrigo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone, 

My service is currently on hold because my payment is not being processed for no reason. It is giving me this message: "Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later." It will not work. What the hell do I do? People have been trying to reach me but nothing is working. 

5 REPLIES 5

Stonechucker1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you have a new payment card please double check the card number expiry date and the code on the back of your credit card are up to date in your account settings with public mobile.

@anapapadrigo wrote:

It is not allowing me to call 611. Tried already. Autopay failed. It's a new card but it works for any other payment/regular payment. 

Sorry, forgot to add, try rebooting the phone. If that doesn't work, then go into your network settings and turn off automatic, then choose Public Mobile and reboot. That should wake up 611.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @anapapadrigo 

There are a few things here to try. First, head out to somewhere like Shoppers Drug Mart and purchase a voucher. Purchase enough to cover 30 days. Then you dial 611 on your phone and follow the prompts to load it. That should cover you and get you back up and running.

Then, when you get home, open your settings on your phone. Go to Applications. Find Public Mobile and open it. Clear the cache and data. Then reboot your phone. When it's back up, open the app and sign back in. Then go to the payment section and update your credit card. This should work. It did for me a few weeks back.

anapapadrigo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is not allowing me to call 611. Tried already. Autopay failed. It's a new card but it works for any other payment/regular payment. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Are you paying manually or autopay failed?

You can try using an app or calling 611 to pay if you have registered credit card with PM.
Try using clean browser, incognito mode, clear cookies.

Need Help? Let's chat.