cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change email address on account

Mark369
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i need to change my email address on my account as i don't have access to that email address anymore. So i cant access my account as you are sending email verification to old email.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@XAFDX 

A temporary password won't alway be the same as given to you. A CSA could set it to anything.

XAFDX
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

UPDATE: FIXED - the only way to fix it was to change the email back to what it was before and have the agent assign the temporary password “Public345” (you should change this after you get back into your account).

XAFDX
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Don’t do it yet! I had a rep change mine yesterday and it immediately locked the account with a “FORBIDDEN” white screen and no one can fix it yet.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Top of this page click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of CSA assistance. Watch the envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mark369 

Only PM support can assist changing of email address used on My Account.   

Please open ticket with PM Support via direct message since you have no access to the "old" email anymore:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.