cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rewards page is showing incorrect information!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

On my rewards page it shows that “Your services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. If your services are on hold for more than 90 days, your account will be closed permanently and you'll lose your phone number.” but on my account page it shows that my service is active! Which it should due to I paid this month on April 12. I can make & receive phone calls, send & receive text/MMS messages!

Is anyone else having the same issue?

I submitted a support ticket to report this in case something happens to my service. Either way the website is seriously messed up!

Update: A CS_Agent responded back stating that it was a display issue on rewards page & fixed it for me. Now it is showing up correctly!

10 REPLIES 10

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LitlLdy - Ohhhh. That must've been something else.

Mine would say Unsubscribed, which is annoying and since I have autopay enabled I got worried that my service will be down.

@fixin1 wrote:

@LitlLdy - Whenever I see that message I just subscribe and it doesn't charge at all. I also sometimes have it on the app and I also delete the app (Approx. 3 times, 2 from an issue, 1 from just me trying to sideload it onto my Mac.)

@fixin1 , my Rewards website page has never said that before. It wasn’t an issue on my end. It was an issue on Public Mobile's end. They had to fix it. Everything was fine on the app. Everything was fine on the My Account webpage. It was the Rewards webpage that was incorrect. Nothing I could do. They fixed it on their end on my Rewards webpage. I prefer they fix it to show correctly before it gets messed up more like it did before.

Also, I can’t select subscribe on My Account, I use vouchers. No payment card on file for several reason I refuse to.

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LitlLdy - Whenever I see that message I just subscribe and it doesn't charge at all. I also sometimes have it on the app and I also delete the app (Approx. 3 times, 2 from an issue, 1 from just me trying to sideload it onto my Mac.)

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I usually don't sign into my accounts as it takes forever 🙃 loading, loading  but I did and they are all showing up fine.  Thank you. 

@will13am wrote:

@LitlLdy , all is well here.  I checked several of my accounts and I don't see anything unusual happening.

@will13am , thank you for checking. I wanted to let people know just in case it was showing incorrectly for them also.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LitlLdy , all is well here.  I checked several of my accounts and I don't see anything unusual happening.

@Yummy wrote:

Use computer to log in, use clean browser and incognito mode if needed. Clear cookies.

If you have full service then page you are looking at might be obsolete - cached.

@Yummy , I don’t own a computer. I use my iPad. I always use the browsers in Private/Incognito mode.

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @LitlLdy 

I just logged in and I am fine

So, is today your renewal date?   and you tried using Private mode on Safari to login My Account and Rewards site?

@hTideGnow my service was renewed on April 12 of this month.

I always login to My Account/Rewards with Safari & other browsers using Private/Incognito mode. However using the app everything looks normal. So, I find this quite odd & concerning.

Edit: Thank you for checking yours.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Use computer to log in, use clean browser and incognito mode if needed. Clear cookies.

If you have full service then page you are looking at might be obsolete - cached.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LitlLdy 

I just logged in and I am fine

So, is today your renewal date?   and you tried using Private mode on Safari to login My Account and Rewards site?

Need Help? Let's chat.