cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Klinik.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is every single Mobile Kninik owned by Telus or is there still any Dealer/Privately Owned or Franchised locations left?

The two in my city carry Public Mobile SIM Cards, even the New Design so I assume they are Telus Corperate owned locations. 

I've been told that Public Mobiles Device sales have picked up there instead of directly here from Public Mobile?

2021-11-16-MobileKlinik_Cambridge-003-scaled.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wasn't there a discount for us at Mobile Klinik for repairs?  I'm hoping to visit one this weekend, what do I need to setup before I go?

edit: found it, was in an email I had saved just for times like this.

2nd edit: PSA: some Mobile Kliniks do not accept public mobile discount vouchers despite them being advertised here.  There's at least one store in ottawa that does not recognize our discount codes.

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

If you're looking to purchase a new Certified Pre-Owned Phone 👀, our partners at Mobile Klinik have you covered with a great selection of options. Buy today at htttps://shop.mobileklinik.ca

@Priority 

there are actually quiet many ubreakifix stores in Ontario and BC, not sure if they have stores in other provinces

and Yes, Mobile Klink (Telus) got it in Jan this year

https://mobileklinik.ca/mediaroom/ubreakifix-joins-mobile-klinik-family-in-canada/

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Interesting, Isn't Ubreakifix owned by Asurion and in the United States only?

Out of curiosity, do you have any idea which two Mobile Kniniks are the franchised ones?

I'm in a Facebook Group called 'Cell Phone Repair Shop Talk', and I see alot of Ubreakifix stores closing, however never in Canada.. always in the USA.

Screenshot_20230715_214715_Facebook.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority 

from what I know Mobile Klink is a heavily corporate owned business.

According to The Star article in 2020:

https://www.thestar.com/business/2020/07/18/mobile-klinik-to-speed-up-expansion-of-smartphone-repair....

Mobile Klinik has 79 corporate and two franchised stores and will soon add two locations in Nova Scotia and P.E.I., giving it a presence in all 10 provinces. 

and  UbreakiFix is also now part of Mobile Klinik.  , i tihnk most UbreakiFix are authorized franchises

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Priority  Yes and that makes some sense since PM stopped selling phone online 

Need Help? Let's chat.