cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mastercard Payment not working

mrinmoyg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not sure, if it is due to maintenance; But I am unable to make payments using mastercard.

Its erroring out, its not a card problem as I have used it in other transactions.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not working for me.    Did you leave PM?   That's the kind of thing that makes ppl decide to leave.   Any time you have an issue with PM, you go through hell.   

They changed to the points system and it's not worth the aggravation unless u have low $.   That's the only reason to subscribe to this crappy company.  

dubey

It takes my AMEX fine. Not my MC. I've entered it like 10 times now and have tried Incognito and Firefox.

Did you try to take off autopay first when you have entered your card @dubey ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dubey wrote:

Real CC

Tried incognito but did not fix the issue

Never had any issue with the card anywhere in store or online. I've got good credit 😉

Of course. But this site can be pretty finicky.

Did you try a different browser? Edge, IE, FF.

I primarily use FF. I have several add-ons and settings doing things that could affect some sites. I use Edge when I need to be "open" on a site.

dubey
@Anonymous wrote:

@dubey wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dubey wrote:

It's not taking my Mastercard either. I tried leaving the Apartment field blank.

Just signed up for Public Mobile today. Great start we'll see how long I last beyond 30 days LOL

Make sure the address details exactly match those of your cc billing address.

Then there seems to be weirdness with the postal code...no space or no 6th digit.

Then there's multiple attempts that lock you out of using that card anyway.

Chrome prefills it and no other site has an issue. I checked last statement and the address on it and they match. Is that what I should be looking at?

Then Chrome is keeping your data alive. Clear cache/cookies and maybe incognito mode.

Matching exactly. Really.

Is this a real cc or one of those prepaid gift card things?

Real CC

Tried incognito but did not fix the issue

Never had any issue with the card anywhere in store or online. I've got good credit 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dubey wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dubey wrote:

It's not taking my Mastercard either. I tried leaving the Apartment field blank.

Just signed up for Public Mobile today. Great start we'll see how long I last beyond 30 days LOL

Then there seems to be weirdness with the postal code...no space or no 6th digit.

Chrome prefills it and no other site has an issue. I checked last statement and the address on it and they match. Is that what I should be looking at?

Then Chrome is keeping your data alive. Clear cache/cookies and maybe incognito mode.

Matching exactly. Really.

Is this a real cc or one of those prepaid gift card things?

dubey

@Lieux wrote:

Did you try with an incgnito browser @dubey?

Ya just tried now no luck

dubey

@Anonymous wrote:

@dubey wrote:

Did you try with an incgnito browser @dubey?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dubey wrote:

dubey

mrinmoyg

Yep! It worked.

Leaving apartment number blank is the key.

Hope public mobile fixes it soon.

Thanks!!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Maintenance issue finished at 10:00 AM Eastern time.  If your mastercard is fine, then some potential fixes include using a different web browser, computer, clearing web cache, making sure that the name on the card and address match your PM account.  Leave apartment number blank.  If still issues, may need to contact moderator.  

Need Help? Let's chat.