cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MasterCard debt

a_kellington
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi went to make my payment today and it rejected the same card I’ve been used for over a year now. So now my account is suspended and money on hold from my bank account. Tried doing it again, but my self service page says I have enough on my account. So if there’s enough money there to cover, why is my account suspended?

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous wrote:

@a_kellington : The end of the kitchen sink above should do it. Lost/stolen.

Ha, ha, ha!!!! This is comment of the day! You put a big smile on my face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@a_kellington 

What @Anonymous means if you have enough funds in your balance to cover your plan amount. Go to the plans page or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your account should now be active. Log out. Reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@a_kellington : The end of the kitchen sink above should do it. Lost/stolen.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@a_kellington 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about a 1 minute and put it back on,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and after 2 minutes log in and re entered.

How To Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here,

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Do you have the button "Reactivate current plan" on your My Account?  If so, click on it

Also, if you have to Transaction history on My Account, did it confirm that payment was made today or yesterday?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@a_kellington How much Available Funds do you have? Do they cover your plan price? Try to pay the "other" amount and write your plan cost + $1 extra, then press on Reactivate button.

Need Help? Let's chat.