cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have referred a friend last month and saw confirmation of her using my referral code, where are po

ChildrenCanCall
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • Refer a friend with my code xxxxxxxxxxx why were the points not applied at all
12 REPLIES 12

@dabr- That was the earlier promo that was sent to email and maybe text. I got two emails on one account. The recent one another account got the text.

@dust2dust    Sept. 2nd?  Was that the earlier referral promo?  I have a text received Sept. 23rd of a $25 RAF promo for both parties but it ended Sept. 30th.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

To clarify your understanding of what system you're on, if you go to the payments tab, you will see your "bill" on the right (on a desktop). That area might show dollar values for rewards. That would mean you're on the old system.

There was also a referral promotion that ended Sep 2.

@ChildrenCanCall   You can log into your Rewards page (same username/password as self serve account) by clicking the Rewards option from the left side of the page and view the last 4 digits of all your referrals under RAF only if you are on the old rewards and going by your profile date, you should be unless you made the switch to points since January.  Unfortunately, PM doesn't show a list of referrals for anyone on the new points system.

I think you're mistaken about who gets the $10 for referral as its' always the person being referred and you get the $1/point/30 day cycle for as long as their account stays active.

There was a recent promotion offer of both parties receiving $25 ($5/cycle for 5 months) for new referrals, however, the referral had to occur between Sept. 23rd - 30th.  Maybe you might be think of that and if you referred within that timeline then you both should be seeing $5 account credit towards the end of this week.

@ChildrenCanCall log into My Rewards site 

http://publicmobile.ca/myrewards

there is a section about Friends Referral,  you will see the last 4 digits of the phone number of the friends you referred 

ChildrenCanCall

I'm of the understanding that I'm on the old reward system, how may I seek out this information on my account profile ?

@ChildrenCanCall if you are on the old rewards system , YES, you can see the list.  But not on the new rewards point system 

ChildrenCanCall

I'd very much like to access a list of the friends I've referred whom actively and currently are in use of a public mobile sim and service. I'm sure this is obtainable but in what way?

@ChildrenCanCall no, you will get 1 point per cycle as long as she stays and she will only get a one time $10.  It is actually a better deal for you on long run 

Have her to check her $10 first.  If missed, she is the one going to open a single ticket for both of you

ChildrenCanCall

I do not see the additional point, however I honestly felt I read correctly that I myself on my account would receive the 10 dollars discount on my bill for the referral.. hmm

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ChildrenCanCall you cannot post your code here, please update your post by clicking on the 3 dots,  Edit Message and remove it

Did you login to My Rewards and check your Friend Referral to see if it increased 1 point from before?  Also, have your friend to login to her My Account and see if her Payment History shows a $10 credit from PM earlier 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did she get the $10 credit soon after? You should see the additional point in the rewards page. Did you do this during the referral promo?

Need Help? Let's chat.