cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't call out......

abiola_1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help, my outgoing  calls not going through. And I just got the line, its jus two weeks usage. Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Buzzroger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't receive calls either. Just how's to voicemail

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@abiola_1980 

Purchasing the $5/500mn add on to supplement your plan minutes is a good idea. It's a one time purchase that does not expire rather it rolls over every 30 days until completely consumed.

Otherwise downloading a voip provider such as text now or fongo will allow you to call for free while on WiFi or mobile data. (0.5mb=1min/250mb=500min)

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@abiola_1980 

Login to account and check your amount of calls time under My Data and Add-ons.

If you are on the $15 plan, you have a total of 100 minutes outgoing calls.

Meanwhile, text your friends and family to call you. You have unlimited text and unlimited incoming calls.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@abiola_1980    Unless you're on a $25+ plan it does sound like you might be on the $15 plan as noted earlier and have depleted the 100 outgoing minutes which can be easily done as outgoing minutes get deducted not only when making a call, but also when you retrieve voicemail and all calls are rounded up, i.e., 1 min. 10 sec. call will deduct 2 minutes from your available plan minutes.  

You can avoid using your minutes for voicemail by using another phone if available but buying the add-on ($5/500 mins) is a great back up to this kind of situation and unused mins from the add-on stay with your account until completely depleted as domestic add-ons don't expire.

Reminder that purchasing add-ons is a two step process, first add funds and then back to Add-ons page to make the purchase.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Is everything else working fine? incoming calls? incoming/outgoing texts?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you're on the $15 plan then maybe you've used up the 100 minutes. If so then you could buy the 500 minute $5 add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.