cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know if I got my referral credits?

Cony1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Referred 3 people recently…but can’t see who I referred and if it registered 

9 REPLIES 9

Cony1

thanks! I did get one text yesterday at 2:05 so will see if I get another text today as those referrals only signed up yesterday. 

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The text takes a day or 2. I always get referral text at 2:05pm the next day, not sure what the cut off is for it to be processed. But if after a few days, it might not have worked. Also if they signed up on the same day, you might only get 1 text.

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should get a text a day or 2 after they sign up. But you will not get the points until your subscription renews.

HI @jkwok 

ask all 3 to open ticket then  🙂

jkwok

I am having the same issue - i had setup 3 signups with referrals (family), and only 2 show up but i can't tell which.  I was told by customer support to get the missing one to open a support case.  I can't tell which one was missing because all 3 did get their $10 credit.  So now I've had to open an additional 3 separate tickets... seems rather cumbersome.

Cony1

Hmm…I definitely didn’t get a text msg. Hopefully they used my referral link properly!

Cony1

Thanks, I just referred them yesterday and they signed up today so I guess I’ll have to wait few more days. Thanks!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Cony1 

you won't see the actual friend's name or number

but if you just referred them in the last couple months, login My Account, go to My  Referrals page and it should show you how many you referred in the past 6 months.  (new referrals should appear within 72 hours)

or you can wait till renewal time, a day or two later, you will see PM deposit friend referrals.  Sorry, you won't know who is who but just a total referrals points

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Cony1 , if you are on the new points reward system, there is no way to track referrals.  On the legacy reward system, you can see referral information.  It does not make sense why it is this way.  It is another one of those things that lead to the cliche it is what it is.  

Need Help? Let's chat.