cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropping calls

Wdon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I seem to have a problem with my phone dropping calls after 1 min of conversation and keeps doing it . We have other public moble phones in our household and mine is the only one that has this problem. I was wondering if I got a new sim card if this might resolve the problem as I have had it for many years now.

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wdon  I get this happen to me often too . I have volte enabled phone /account makes no real difference . Just works when it wants to and drops more time then I can count . But I’ve learned to live with it as we used to have low cost plans here . And there’s no real fix for it . 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Wdon 

Getting a new SIM card is unlikely to help.  Did you have calling issues with the same phone before/?

Which model phone do you have?  Is it VoLTE compatible?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wdon 

sim card likely won't help.  With sim problem, usually is if it completely not connecting to the network at all

What phone do you have? brand and model?

and can you try your sim in another phone?  this can confirm if it is a device issue, also, this can force a sim reprovision and can resolve the issue when the sim is put back to the original phone later

Need Help? Let's chat.