cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does public always do stuff like this?

Public506
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Honestly, the switch to public is the gift that keeps on giving, between this, the community points, and cash back, my third month is going to be (almost) free. Plus I have my partner who ordered his SIM card. 🙂

6108A657-23DB-400C-8E74-F6CC1BED5FF5.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i agree with you. but for those seniors it is hard. like us never need to go banks for years, but you can see a lots of seniors line up at the banks. just a thought.

@hTideGnow    I think we might be at year 4 for freebies.  I wonder if other carriers do something similar for their customers..

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Public506 yes, this has been an annual Christmas gift for 3 yeares

Enjoy

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It looks like this Holidays gifts become tradition at PM. Still have all gifts from last year - you never know when they will become handy!

PM as provider suits my needed perfectly. Some customers are complaining all the time regarding lack of human - instant support but with patience ALL issues will be resolved.

Not to mention Community support which is second to none and would not trade any live support for it.

Debugs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope so. Also, there is a 0 point reward in the reward portal. Don't forget to claim your free data there!

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Public506 yes you gotta love it here!!

Need Help? Let's chat.