cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add-on Not Working

ksylvest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hey, I bought a US roaming add-on Friday morning and while the talk and text seem to be working the data is not. Can someone please help?
5 REPLIES 5

@will13am
Sorry about that
I thought he meant talk n text Canada plan working ☺️
Missed it completely

@ksylvest
As willam mentioned check roaming on if that does help then contact mod they will look after your issue

And thx @will13am
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
@ksylvest
Also login to your self serve and check if add-on added properly
Since buying add on it's a 2 step process
It has been a common bug with the Addon. You pay the addon price and that money then goes to your available funds. You then need to go back in and "purchase" the addon again and it will take the money from your available funds amount.

Talk and text is reported as working, so this can't be the cause.  

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
@ksylvest
Also login to your self serve and check if add-on added properly
Since buying add on it's a 2 step process
It has been a common bug with the Addon. You pay the addon price and that money then goes to your available funds. You then need to go back in and "purchase" the addon again and it will take the money from your available funds amount.

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Make sure roaming data is enabled.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ksylvest, first of all I would check your phone settings to make sure data roaming is turned on.  If that isn't working you then try to manual set hte network to either AT&T or T~Mobile.  If neither of those work for you it is time to contact a mod through private message with your phone number and issue you are experiencing and they can try and get it straightened out for you.  Here is how to contact them http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.