cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAY 14 and STILL no replies from MODs. About to demand for my $120 back.

cp1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Mods,

If you are reading this...this isDAY 14 that I have been waiting for my plan to be changed to the $120/12gb/90 days plan or in other words the $40/4gb/month. I still haven't port my number to Public Mobile from TELUS because of the long wait and the trust I am starting to lose for this company. If this is not resolved by this week, I would really like my $120 credited back to my VISA or I will call my bank to get this investigated and have my money back...I will be out of the country soon for a vacation and I have no time to wait and deal with this...I have prepaid $120 and I still havent use your services because the plan haven't been changed. I totally understand of the backlog situation but this is unacceptable to have your customer wait this long and have them prepaid for a plan. Please reply to my PM ASAP. 

@Shazia_K @Mary_M @Jeremy_M

32 REPLIES 32

You are already in the queue if you followed this procedure: Contact moderators. The backlog is such that it may be several more days before you have a response. Suggest you create a way to cope with that delay. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

if you have a twitter account try tweeting them ... it is less known to PM users and i usually get a faster reply there.. i nevertheless tag 1 moderator who is working today....

@Saray_O

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.