cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Credit Card info

raemar_hun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone else have a problem actually inputing info into the required boxes on this website? I am trying to change credit card info, I have followed all instructions, but the page is unresponsive, the tabs cannot be selected or highlighted or typed in! I have to change the card registered to this account but literally am not allowed to type anything, or submit a ticket, or get any answers elsewhere! This is not the only part of the account that doesn't respond, there are many sections of this website that exhibit the same responses. My phone and service is working well, and am pleased, but this website is a nightmare to access/use/login.  Thanks for any help.

6 REPLIES 6

@raemar_hun wrote:

Thank you, I've tried that multiple time unsuccessfully, my message cannot be delivered for whatever reason. That is why i've posted on here.

Try the direct link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

raemar_hun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I've tried that multiple time unsuccessfully, my message cannot be delivered for whatever reason. That is why i've posted on here.

@colleeno wrote:

Have you tried using the Public Mobile app? You can download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play. I had no problems updating the credit card info using the app for both my and my husband’s accounts recently. It has been suggested to ensure “Location Services” is turned on for the app.

^^^ This ^^^.  Use the app with full location permission granted.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @raemar_hun 

Public Mobile has had issues with updating credit cards for a while. It was fixed for a bit then broke again and they can't seem to fix it again. So please create a ticket by contacting customer service so they can fix it for you.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1713665669932.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you tried using the Public Mobile app? You can download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play. I had no problems updating the credit card info using the app for both my and my husband’s accounts recently. It has been suggested to ensure “Location Services” is turned on for the app.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@raemar_hun 

for FAST relief...get to Shell gas and buy payment vouchers then dial 611 to add 'em to your account. OR...on-line vouchers are at muskbird.com

Then deal with credit card update at your leisure.

added...one would think that the payment section would be bullet-proof eh...not so with the place.

Need Help? Let's chat.