cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any plans on selling phones again?

Raul_Davalos
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I remember well, Public Mobile used to sell phones some time (years?) ago?

Is there any plan in the works to offer phones again?

I would buy from Public Mobile 100% !!

New or refurbs, either way I would love that.

8 REPLIES 8

MATTHEWS

I agree. Public should start selling phones again. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Raul_Davalos 

At the moment, look like PM has removed it and also confirmed by Community Manager. And there is no words it will be back any time soon
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Mobile-refurb-Phones/m-p/986728#M6...

If you like the PM CPO selection, price and the great warranty, check with your local Mobile Klinik stores or online at https://shop.mobileklinik.ca/ .  Mobile Klinik is also owned by Telus and the prices are pretty much the same, with even bigger selection of CPO phones

Raul_Davalos

thank you hairbag1 and handy1

you are lovely

have a great day

cheers

@Raul_Davalos 

currently, PM doesn't offer CPO cellphones any longer so you'd have to use $$ to get a newer phone. Check out Mobile Klinic as suggested. Save your large balance to pay for a great PM plan.

@Raul_Davalos  Other then using for paying your phone bill you can buy add ons . Or upgrade to higher priced plan to use up 

Raul_Davalos

I'm sitting on a large account balance here at PM, I'd like to use that!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Raul_Davalos  We are just customers like you trying to help . No one knows if PM will sell phones again . But you can still buy CPO phones from mobile klinic that’s partners with Telus 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Raul_Davalos 

nothing has been announced...BUT...if you have a Mobil Klinic in your local area, they have decent selection of refurb'd phones at a decent price point.

Need Help? Let's chat.