cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating my account

Peggoty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I read on my profile that I am activated from March 24 but am not able to send or receive texts or make or receive calls. I did transfer my mobile number from previous supplier and that is listed on my profile. Am I missing something? I really need to be able to communicate!

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Peggoty 

On the PM app, does it show your Renewal Subscription is active?

If not then the porting was not completed because you didn’t reply with YES to the text from your old carrier with the old SIM in your phone. You will need to contact an agent by clicking on the Chat button and type in Submit a Ticket to restart the porting process. Your old SIM should still work if porting wasn’t completed.

If you did reply then reboot your phone by powering off then back on.

@Peggoty  Can you try the SIM card in another phone to test ? This can force it to re provision itself . If it works then put it back in your phone . But first Also check you old providers sim in the phone does it still work ? If it does it means the port didn’t complete . Did you reply YES to the confirmation text to port ? Leaving old providers sim in the phone . I’ll send you the porting team number private message . They can re trigger the port request if needed 

Peggoty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Physical SIM

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Peggoty  Physical sim or eSIM ? 

Need Help? Let's chat.