cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend points transfer to Public points

keneng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

Now that we are transitioned to Public points from the old rewards program, when do the refer a friend points show up on our account?

I see the 5 welcome points on May 3 in my account and its now May 8 and still no sign of the refer a friend points.  

thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Trudy036
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, you will pay full price from now on.  The reward points will show up in your account 48 hours later.  Then you can redeem the rewards points for a variety of items under the Rewards tab.  

keneng

with the 5 welcome points and referrals, im over 30 pts but the referrals dont show up yet for me to redeem.  if they only show up upon next renewal this month, that basically means, were missing out on 1 month of referrals it seems.  i have to pay full price this month then. 

@keneng wrote:

If that's the case, does that mean i have to pay full price this month? 

For customers on the points system, the full plan price will always be taken from the Public Mobile available account blance.  This is because points needs to be manually redeemed to receive any discount.  As for the amount of funds that need to be paid with a voucher or credit/debit card, this depends on if there is not balance already in the Public Mobile account to pay for the plan.

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@keneng wrote:

It wouldn't be great to pay full price this month before getting the pts credited and then start to use the following month. 

You will be paying the full plan price from now on. You will have to accumulate 15 points and then log into your account to redeem those points for a $15 credit towards your next payment.

keneng

It wouldn't be great to pay full price this month before getting the pts credited and then start to use the following month. 

keneng

If that's the case, does that mean i have to pay full price this month? 

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It will show up after your next renewal 

Dd12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same problem here. Only see  May 03 2024 Welcome Present + 5.00 Points

I think it might take over 1 week to see it gonna wait for the next Renewals.

Need Help? Let's chat.