cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activated issue

krystsina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm trying to switch to Public Mobile and carry over my old number from Koodo, and I got the sim card in the mail. When I tried to activate it, I got some sort of an issue. And now when I log in into my account in the mobile app to try to complete the activation, I only get a screen saying "Subscription not activated". That page only has buttons to Log out and Get support which takes me to the bot.
How can I complete the activation of the Public Mobile sim card and make sure I keep my number?

3 REPLIES 3

biller0071
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Done that 5 times since Friday zero response 

@krystsina wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to switch to Public Mobile and carry over my old number from Koodo, and I got the sim card in the mail. When I tried to activate it, I got some sort of an issue. And now when I log in into my accounthttps://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html in the mobile app to try to complete the activation, I only get a screen saying "Subscription not activated". That page only has buttons to Log out and Get support which takes me to the bot.
How can I complete the activation of the Public Mobile sim card and make sure I keep my number?

You will need to open a ticket using that chatbot to ask a Public Mobile customer support agent for assistance.  

Need Help? Let's chat.