cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVR always saying 5.7gb left which isn't accurate

JaredC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently switched my plan to a 60gb at5g speeds and then unlimited data after that anyways when I call  the avr it tells me I have 5.7gb EVERYTIME  no matter how much data I use.  Could someone please esplain thanks. ps my phone is iphone 8 not yet capable of 5g speeds i dont know if that matters or not.  thanks! btw even if this doesnt fix i can still check my usage online anyways and that is ccurate so.

4 REPLIES 4

JaredC

yes im going to usr the browser and thabks for the cache tip I appreciate that. thanks again

JaredC

thanks yes I think I may use the website to check or maybe download the app thanks again

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

I think you mean "IVR" - as in when you call 611 or 1-855-4PUBLIC ? It stands for "Interactive Voice Response".

The data remaining announced by the IVR menu is usually the result of adding up your primary plan plus any add ons. The only way to see them broken out separately is to login to the self-serve portal on the web (or the app nowadays) and compare.

Interesting if the IVR wasn't built to deal with the enormous data allotment of the current plans - I guess compare what you see in the portal and let us know!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JaredC 

Best and more clear to use the app or web to check My Account

And to avoid cache problem, please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to check usage stats      

Need Help? Let's chat.