cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90-day plan subscription under the new point system

DadaSo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently on a 90-day subscription with auto-pay and receives $2 off each month.  With the new point system, is there a matching reward system with the 90-day subscription with auto-pay rewards ?

I assume PM keeps all customers previously enrolled in the 90-day subscription unchanged.

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@DadaSo   I've only ever been on points and have been on a 90 day plan for two or three cycles, I get the 5% in points on the renewal day.  There is no autopay reward on the points system, you get 5% in points on your plan value you can redeem for bill credit or discounted add ons when you have enough (add ons start at 5 points), there's a 10 point annual "loyalty" and it's still 1 point ($1) for referrals.  I have no idea how they do the transition when you're on 90 days and the switch happens part way through.  Someone else was having some concerns with that the other day.  So you now pay the full bill up front until you can accumulate enough points for a credit.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @DadaSo 

your 90 days plan itself is same.  But rewards will be different 

you will earn 5% of what you paid.  Then you will can friend referrals point for the first 30 days first, the 30 days later another round and friend referrals points and one more another 30 days later

and sorry, no re rewards with autopay now

Need Help? Let's chat.