cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 phone number port in one account?

kc77726
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I opened a public mobile account on Friday.
In the chatr mobile port out the number to the PM account. Number: 416-***-8882.
And then feel wrong, I want to port out another number: 416-***-8883 in Chatr.
I call chatr mobile, I would like to PM port out number: 416-***-8882 to chatr.
Then use the PM port in the 416-***-8883.
Finally my PM number is 416-***-8883, but my other number 416-***-8882 is gone.
Today chatr told me that the number has been transferred to PM. So I want to go back to my number 8882.
I opened a PM account number 647-***-0088. Please enter port number 416-***-8882 in the new account number.

thank you

P.S  what is customer service e-mail?

4 REPLIES 4

So, you want the first Chatr phone number to be assigned to your second newly activated Public Mobile sim card so that you can recover your lost phone number, for the sole purpose of being able to port it back to Chatr. Is that correct?  Ok, so your first step, you've got right;  you need to get the phone number back first.  You will have to get Public to go back into the phone number aging pool and have it assigned to your most recently activated account. 

After that, you can definiately port it back to Chatr.  Howver, the second you ported it from Chtar to Public, that would have closed out your Chatr account.  You'll need a new Chatr sim card and you'll need to pay for a new Chtar plan. Whether Chtar can/will credit you for an unused portion of your old Chtar plan is up to them.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

This is complicated, need an mod to fix for sure. 🙂

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Need to tag a mod for customer support

Saray, Shazia, or Mary

Need Help? Let's chat.