cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC & Toronto pictures

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Here is hoping someone has the Montreal pics (anyone?)

Vancouver:

PublicBC.jpg

Toronto:

PublicON.jpg

16 REPLIES 16

@imm1304 its Y2K all over again! Public only had 6 digits for account numbers and now the world is ending! Planes fall from the skies, phones don't work, cats living with dogs. The horrors!

Haha Cat LOL

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13@texwood@kav2001c

There seems to be a sequential pattern for sure as reported in this thread.  Last night near the end of the promo the account number went into 7 digits after 11pm.  

texwood
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@imm1304  I started with PM on Nov 4 and I am account #948XXX

My wife started with PM a little more than 90 days prior and her account is 891xxx.  I ported over last night and it is 975xxx.

What time was those pictures taken?

@imm1304  I started with PM on Nov 4 and I am account #948XXX

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@tknguyen yup Cat Surprised

doucanada
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's a lot of people lining up.  I'm also curious how many people switched because of this plan.

tknguyen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

are these pics the lineups for the sims?

sportymi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Omg! that's a lot of ppl! 

@imm1304 hmmm

My active account is 626XXX and I was approaching second anniversary so numbering might be true

My legacy account is 367XXX

Too bad I had ported out my Beta account as it should have fallen in middle if true

imm1304

@CaNuCk07, I looked up previous quarterly numbers.. they are lumped together as Prepaid and total subscribers last quarter were just around 1 million.  Naturally, next quarterly numbers will be revealing.. top contributor to any spike will likely be PM.  I would say at least 80% of the growth can be safely attributed to PM for this quarter in prepaid division. 

@imm1304  At year end or quarterly results time, we might see some subscriber numbers, just not sure if koodo and PM get rolled into overall telus numbers or not.  Either way im sure there will be a spike.

imm1304

@kav2001c, I have a very unscientific theory as PM or Telus will never disclose the details individually for PM division.  

16 months ago, I joined PM and account number is 645XXX

Last night we were discussing on RFD that the new activation account numbers were in the 995XXX range.. and then finally someone reported that the account number around 11pm was in the million range.  

If we were to believe that these account numbers are sequential for the all 3 Prepaid branches (Telus, Koodo, PM).. thats still around 350,000 new prepaid accounts in 16 months.  So, PM would easily have more than half of those new accounts as Telus prepaid is expected to have minimal growth and Koodo also gets mostly postpaid customers with Tab for new phones.  

I admit I'm very curious at how many subs they did add

imm1304

Last I heard, Toronto had virtually infinite supply .. other cities may have sold out though. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

crazy, did they sell out?

Need Help? Let's chat.