Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2 Autopay - still everywhere on the site

softech
Oracle
Oracle

softech_1-1654988174274.png

@J_PM 

I was at the Store Locator page and saw that.  As you know, this could be a page for many new , potential customers to check where to get SIM card and activatoin.

While technically it is still true for people on old rewards system, this is a bit misleading for people who are going to join and will be on the new rewards system. 

This is just one example out of many.  Another one would be the email people got from activation still talks about the $2 Autopay discount.   There are more

The new rewards system has been here for over 4 months, PM should really clean up all the communications everywhere.  As you know, many members has not been nice and has been taking serious actions against PM lately. 

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic 

Hardly it comes with your welcome email.

PXL_20220522_224856810~3.jpg

@Yummy 

Good luck with that maybe third time lucky?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

As you know, many members has not been nice and has been taking serious actions against PM lately. 

Could you elaborate a little bit? What kind of action one can take against big company as PM/Telus?

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looks like a abandoned portion of the site...... they probably forgot about it. 🤷‍

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

Web site has many errors and conflicts. Unlikely will it be fixed. But if something new needs to be added....it will. Get used to it. 

@CountyDownIeUk when I first started reading things on the community this was always an issue with 'data being out of date' or not updated in all areas when things change and has conflicting info. Heck, even information posted on some community threads are kind of obsolete when you go reading older stuff, yet it is still out there for others to perhaps find and be 'helpful'.

I remember the Self Serve was a biggy, as in something that needed upgrades and improvement badly. Although, this has changed quite a bit over the years, I am sure with improvements, yet there are always more things to be improved no doubt.

@softech I agree, that $2 autopay is not great to have advertised as such.

Anyone signing up to PM and questions where their autopay $2 reward is, perhaps should screenshot it and submit tickets to CSA to claim they want it based on what they saw.

Wonder if they log issues/tickets in categories? Like so many autopay failures, simjacks, misinterpreted plan offerings..etc. Then after so many occurences something or someone finally may be assigned to do something about it. 

@CountyDownIeUk   the funny thing about the friend referral link is that it was removed for sometimes since they changed the Activation portal.  They then reintroduced it back.  Would have thought they fix the problem so they brought it back , but No, 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

This reported months ago,,,,not fixed. Link no longer works. 

00B76D08-370B-4203-81B0-BCA0FB03F690.jpeg

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I agree as when i came back in March although i knew id be on the nee rewards program, i still assumed id be getting the 2 autopay reward and was disappointed pretty quickly lol

NightsRanger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I was looking into the site, one of the ways they can lower the price is by not having many physical locations and a small support team. 

With not many people on the tech side of the site, the old promo is probably still on the fix list. 

@NightsRanger I really wonder if they even have a full time webmaster here.  LoL

NightsRanger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm new, and my cycle was just renewed, but I never saw the discount. With not many people on the tech side of the site, the old promo is probably still on the fix list. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

What's this line all about?

"As you know, many members has not been nice and has been taking serious actions against PM lately."

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Web site has many errors and conflicts. Unlikely will it be fixed. But if something new needs to be added....it will. Get used to it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.