Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Refer-a-Friend Reward

Picture1.png

What is the Refer-a-Friend Reward?

If you are on an eligible plan you can get rewarded when the friends you refer become Public Mobile customers, and you will continue to earn rewards for as long as they stay with us.

How much can you earn?

10-Day Plan

30-Day Plan

90-Day Plan

Amount earned per referral

Not eligible for Rewards

$1/30 days

$3/90 days

Reward application date

Not eligible for Rewards

On plan renewal date

On plan renewal date

Max Reward earned

Not eligible for Rewards

No more than base plan cost

No more than base plan cost

Who can earn Refer-A-Friend Rewards?

Any customer who:

1. Is on a Rewards eligible plan
  2. Has an active account in good standing

For full details on all our Rewards, click here

Other things you need to know:

• Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date. 
  • You can bring your plan cost down to $0 with Refer-a-Friend Rewards but your Rewards earned cannot exceed your base plan cost
  • You’ll know how many active friends you have in your Self Serve account.
  • Make sure the friends you refer know your phone number - they’ll need it when they activate their service so you get rewarded for their referral

How to get your Refer-a-Friend reward

Anyone who activates a new SIM card with Public Mobile will see the below on the first page of the activation flow.  

ActivationProcessReferral.png

In order to earn your referral credit, your friend must enter your phone number (in the boxes above).  If your friend forgets to enter your number, Public Mobile cannot manually apply the credit to your account.  So make sure they do it right!

How do you check how many referral credits you're earning?  

Log-in to self-serve using your username and password.  On the main screen, you will see all your rewards under "My Rewards".

ReferralRewardsselfserve.png

The dollar values beside each reward represent the amount you are earning off your bill every payment cycle.  For example, beside the "Loyalty Reward" you'll see this customer is currently earning $6 off their bill every 90 days.  To get a more detailed report click the "My Rewards" button.  You will see something similar to the below.  

ReferralRewardsselfservev2.png

This page breaks down your estimated payment amount to date based on your plan's cost, funds available in your account as well as the rewards you're earning.  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

Will this appear on my account page? I do not see any referral credits and my bill is coming due. I do know that the referrals are on a plan currently.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would like to know this too.

Referred a family member, their line is active. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It should just come off when you pay
Mayor / Maire

The Refer-A-Friend Procedure is very Straightforward, and So easy, Even a Caveman can do it.

I'm Super-Excited with this Nifty Program, and other PM Rewards, Current, and Hopeful Future Rewards

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Greetings:

Am I eligible for referral rewards if I refer my wife who lives at the same address, and I pay both bills with my credit card?

Go for it just make sure you put your phone number as the referring number when you activate her sim card.

Rick:

Thanks very much.

LOOK OUT, PM! HERE WE COME!

Hi @marcnoel, when you signon to the online self serve, you can see all your rewards.  The common reward is refer a friend reward, which display all the phone number that you refers and active Public Mobile customers.  The second reward is the the autopay reward.  When you join the Public Mobile longer, you may be eligible for the loyalty reward, and when you participate in this forum discussion, there are other rewards.  Refer to all rewards here:

http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/rewards

vrance:

Thanks.