Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KatarinaH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@KatarinaH 

I agree....I find Simple--Simon very annoying. I never use him I just send a private message with my verification info, a detailed message about my issue and ask/tell the CSA how I would like it fixed.

Usually I get a message back telling me that they corrected the issue and is there anything else they can do for me today? I normally say no...thank you very much ....you've been great....please feel free to send me a review link. Thats about it.

In your case I would just tell them you made a mistake by adding the US Roaming add on before you needed it. Could you please remove it and credit my account as I will purchase upon departure/arrival in the US. Thanks!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Anonymous
Not applicable

There we go. So yes. You would need their assistance.

Yes roaming add-ons (all add-ons) start upon purchase.

That has been a long-standing suggestion. Good luck with that.

Are you seeing the add-on on your overview or Plan Details page? Or do you still see the amount in your Available Funds?

KatarinaH

Oh no, I've done service requests before but every time I do it, it takes me forever to actually find out how to talk to an actual person since it wants you to do that simon thing or this thing first. I just want to submit a message to an actual person. In this case I purchased a roaming add on but I guess it starts right away?? and I don't want it to start right away. they also need to add a way for you to put the dates you want these things to start. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to hear. Unfamiliar processes are always a challenge.

So while you wait for a reply, what seems to be the problem?

KatarinaH

It doesn't work for me but I somehow managed to send a private message. I really wish this site was more user friendly. It is a nightmare to do anything 

Anonymous
Not applicable

No one will come running. You need to contact them.

But in the meantime...what seems to be the problem? Maybe we can steer you in the right direction.

With the ticket thing, you need to kind of re-login to the community account first.

Contact a Customer Support Agent

Customer Support Agents hours of operation 

Everything about everything here 

Need Help? Let's chat.