I can not text message to translink code 33333

8 REPLIES 8

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @RudyG 

yes, I was able to test by testing the number, no problem for me

did you try to reboot?

@RudyG wrote:

Thanks for those info. When text to 33333, got " sent message failed ". Tried reboot phone, same error. Another family member using PM service hasn't have this issue, we are both using Android.

@RudyG 

could be an issue with the phone messaging app , but of course, it could be your account

But please start with clear mesaging app cache.  And if that does not help, Google Message is a good alternate choice of messaging app

RudyG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I will try that.

RudyG

Thanks for those info. When text to 33333, got " sent message failed ". Tried reboot phone, same error. Another family member using PM service hasn't have this issue, we are both using Android.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RudyG 

I use the Translink Transit app. The GPS locate where I am and will show all the buses stops with an ETA when the bus will arrive…no guessing.

@RudyG 

Yes, 33333 is a short code PM supports

What error you got? Remember, it could be a problem with the receiving end as well

try reboot the phone and see if it helps

you have another family member using PM service and can help to text?

are you using Android? clear cache and try again

if issue persists, try to download Google Message and use it as the default messaging app and see if it helps

And if you check Usage log on My Account, does it show on your log? https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/usage-details

you can also message support and ask them to confirm if anything wrong on the system side or your account 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

RudyG

Thank you for sharing the post. Actually, text to translink 33333 did work last week, and stop working this week unexpected.

Need Help? Let's chat.