cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system issues?

JM17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is going on lately with your website?
I can't see anything based on my account. Whenever I try to hit a tab within my account, I'm getting an error saying there's a loading or website maintenance issue. On TOP of this, everytime I now log in, I need to enter a code to verify myself, when I use the SAME computer, with the keep me logged in tab clicked. Then you send me a msg about having insufficient funds in my acct, which now I CANNOT do anything about because I CANNOT go from my main account page into my actual account. And why is this? I have had my payment method enabled to happen monthly!!! So what is going on here?!

3 REPLIES 3

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@JM17 

clear cache and cookies and use inPrivate mode,

try to get verification code by email
and when you press the 6 digit number and not press anything 

just wait a 3 second automatically be login

JM17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I shouldn't have to use a DIFFERENT browser to check account or even pay bills if that is required! There are specific reasons why I and others use certain browsers, just like there are specific reason WHY we have chosen to use alternative mobile providers from the big 3! So if your updates has caused issues with specific browsers, then you should probably address those issues NOW and next time you do an update! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@JM17   They updated My Account and could be some cache issues

Try to use a completely different browser or use Incognito mode.   Or clear cache and reboot

Need Help? Let's chat.