cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards and plan change

rodbe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Good morning, I am hoping you can help me understand how I might me impacted if I make an account change.  I am currently paying the following monthly:
Subscribed Plan, $39.00 for 20 GB of data minus
Rewards, Loyalty- $4.00Subscription- $2.00Community- $0.00, Refer-a-Friend- $0.00
Subtotal $33.00 plus HST (13.00% ON) $4.29
Amount Due $37.29

CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION
$39.00/ MONTH, 4G Speed
  • 20 GB Data at 4G Speed¹
  • 4G Speed¹ up to 100mbps
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging³
  • Calling Features: Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, and Conference Calling
  • Save $5/month with a 90-day subscription

OPTION 1, A MONTHLY PLAN INCREASE OF $6.00
$45.00/ MONTH, 5G Speed
  • 50 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging³
  • Earn $2.25/month in points value with our Public Points

OPTION 2, A MONTHLY PLAN DECREASE OF $5.00

$34.00/ MONTH, 4G Speed
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

If I use one of the above options will I then lose the monthly reward discounts that total $6.00?

6 REPLIES 6

It should be. We're waiting for a confirmation from another customer that has completed the plan change to this plan.

rodbe

Yikes, I did it and now it says I have 

$34.00 for Unlimited Quebec minutes + 20GB data at 4G speed 20 GB Data at 4G Speed¹

Why Quebec, isn't it Canada wide as indicated.

hi @rodbe no worries, all plans include those features 

rodbe

I note the new plans do't include the following

• Calling Features: Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, and Conference Calling

Are they included in the 34 per month 4g and the 45 per month 5g

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rodbe 

no worries, you won't loss any rewards with any plan change.  The rewards system you are on is the Legacy rewards system and you WON'T got moved to the new one just because you made any plan change.  So, whichever plan you decide to go with, you will still enjoy your $6 rewards ($4 loyalty + $2 Autopay).  

And this is also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

rodbe
Good morning, I am hoping you can help me understand how I might me impacted if I make an account change.  I am currently paying the following monthly:
Subscribed Plan, $39.00 for 20 GB of data minus
Rewards, Loyalty- $4.00Subscription- $2.00Community- $0.00, Refer-a-Friend- $0.00
Subtotal $33.00 plus HST (13.00% ON) $4.29
Amount Due $37.29

CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION
$39.00/ MONTH, 4G Speed
  • Save $5/month with a 90-day subscription

OPTION 1, A MONTHLY PLAN INCREASE OF $6.00
$45.00/ MONTH, 5G Speed
  • 50 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Earn $2.25/month in points value with our Public Points

OPTION 2, A MONTHLY PLAN DECREASE OF $5.00

$34.00/ MONTH, 4G Speed
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

If I use one of the above options will I then lose the monthly reward discounts that total $6.00?

Need Help? Let's chat.