cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reading timestamp on usage

tpal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The timestamp on usage - when i've made a call or used the web - is only in 12 hr clock, how do i tell if it's an am or pm?

13 REPLIES 13

@tpal 

BTW....if you set your phone to a  24 hour clock ( military time) it makes it easier to compare with your daily usage and determine the AM/PM usage.

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is kind of like the receipt thing too. 

On VOIP.ms you can set your time zone and then all records reflect the time correctly. 

They also allow you to enter a range of dates for a receipt and will produce a PDF copy for you. 

How about it PM??

tpal

@darlicious 

thanks so much for finding this and posting it. seems like it could be sososooo much less confusing with not too much effort

tpal

@Anonymous 

wow - thanks. seems like it'd be soooo much easier and less confusing to add an am or pm. yeesh. Thanks for finding this info and posting

@darlicious   this should be in the knowledgebase....  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ This my friends is a reference post. (edited) Fantastic.

@tpal 

Edit:

As per @Anonymous suggestion.....

• Incoming, outgoing calls and calls to your voicemail from your device are time stamped in local time.
  • Incoming calls that are not answered, outgoing calls that go to someone you are calling's voicemail or to your voicemail ( incoming but listed as outgoing) and all texts are in eastern time.
  • Data is recorded in two 12 hour blocks daily with the last entry being the most recent 12 hour block of time.

@Anonymous 

Just tested...incoming calls that are answered are local time.

Screenshot_20210802-153347~3.png

tpal

@computergeek541 

so the call that's last on the list is actually the first call of the day?

or they've been resorted so the first call of the day is listed at the top of that day?

tpal

that's ridiculous.

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious made a list of all the timings. iirc, outgoing incoming calls are in ones local time. The rest is ET.

Edited. nvm 🙂 see below

@tpal wrote:

The timestamp on usage - when i've made a call or used the web - is only in 12 hr clock, how do i tell if it's an am or pm?

Unfortunately, you can't tell if it's a.m. or p.m.  The entries are sorted chronologically though.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tpal wrote:

@tpal yeah, timestamps are not great on the usage summary. you will need to figure it out which way it should be. Kinda sucks, but you get used to it.

NOTE: texts are posted in Eastern Times as well. So if you are not in Eastern time zone...more working out for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.