cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting number from Fongo

Hmnhkq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I porting a number from Fongo at Apr5 but till now I can receive call and put call with it, but I can not receive SMS with it, may I know what's the problem ? 

7 REPLIES 7

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Hmnhkq  Since you can receive calls and if it's just SMS that's not working it may be the current problem Public Mobile is having with text messages. In that case you need to submit a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

@Hmnhkq 

I already sent you the number to your Community inbox here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Also, please do not post your personal info here, this is an open forum and we are just customers like you.  

Hmnhkq

please share me the number. thx 

Hmnhkq

phone number is  ###-###-#### and my email is  @***@***  please send me the update.

updated by Softech: removed for privacy

Hmnhkq

Yes please

Rastin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There a problem with pm right now your going haft to put in a ticket. There very busy right now because of it. It will take about a day for a reply. Add your info name number email to the ticket and tell them your problem.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hmnhkq 

porting from Fongo does not require SMS approval 

did you provide the correct information to Fongo?  Best to open a ticket with fongo and ask them if they saw the porting request 

Also, I will send you  the PM porting team number to your Community inbox.  Call them and they can confirm the port status

Need Help? Let's chat.