Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

JJ_zhao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

我正在等待银行给我发一封信用卡信函。如果我现在没有信用卡,如何付款?

8 REPLIES 8

OK. So here is how I fixed this issue. I just did this yesterday with my neighbor. 

Wait till tomorrow. Then go into your phone settings and go to the Apps section. Then find the Public Mobile app. Clear the cache and data. Then reboot phone. Then you will need to enter the email address and password to log in again. Then try adding the credit card. It worked for me yesterday. 

If you're doing it by computer, same thing. Wait till tomorrow. Then open your browser, go into your settings and clear the cache, settings and cookies (for all time). Then restart your browser. Then try to log in again and change the credit card. The system can be a bit finicky. If you still have problems, I would suggest going to Shoppers and picking up a voucher. If anyone suggests contacting a CS Agent, I would advise wasting your time since the card is in your sons name and not yours. 

好的。这就是我解决这个问题的方法。我昨天刚和我的邻居这样做过。

等到明天。然后进入手机设置并进入“应用程序”部分。然后找到公共移动应用程序。清除缓存和数据。然后重启手机。然后您需要输入电子邮件地址和密码才能再次登录。然后尝试添加信用卡。昨天它对我有用。

如果你用电脑做,同样的事情。等到明天。然后打开浏览器,进入设置并清除缓存、设置和 cookie(始终)。然后重新启动浏览器。然后尝试重新登录并更改信用卡。该系统可能有点挑剔。如果您仍然遇到问题,我建议您前往购物者中心领取优惠券。如果有人建议联系 CS 代理,我建议浪费你的时间,因为该卡是你儿子的名字而不是你的名字。

@JJ_zhao PM system sometimes has trouble accepting new credit card

Wait an hour and try again using the Public Mobile app.  You might want to allow Location Permission on the app first.  And there postal code should match what is on the credit card record 

@JJ_zhao wrote:

BUT public mobile does accept the card

Yes.  

是的。

JJ_zhao

BUT public mobile does accept the card

@JJ_zhao you can use other's credit 

or you can use Prepaid Credit Card, or payment voucher  (voucher is 現金代用券 , not reallly 优惠券,优惠券is just discount coupon, not voucher)

@JJ_zhao wrote:

can I use my son"s visa?  does credit card has to be under my name?

If you wish to use his card, yes, you can use it.... with his permission of course. 🙂

如果您想使用他的卡,是的,您可以使用它......当然要经过他的许可。

JJ_zhao

can I use my son"s visa?  does credit card has to be under my name?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @JJ_zhao 

You can go to a place like Shoppers Drug Mart and pick up a Voucher. Once it's picked up, you can dial 611 on your phone and follow the prompts to add it to your account. Easy as pie.

您可以前往 Shoppers Drug Mart 等地方领取优惠券。接听后,您可以在手机上拨打 611,然后按照提示将其添加到您的帐户。易如反掌。

Need Help? Let's chat.