cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't access to my account

maykel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am new to Public mobile, I went thru the activation of my sim card last night, completed the pmt, ported my phone # from Freedom mobile and was sent a email saying the my self serve was ready, but when I enter my email and password it doesnt let me in. and I am sure that is the right info. What should I do?

7 REPLIES 7

@Shazia_K wrote:

@will13am

Good question 🙂 

No, it's not but unless you fall in an activation glitch then yes the self-serve account needs to be manually created afterward. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

Thanks for the info.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@will13am

Good question 🙂 

No, it's not but unless you fall in an activation glitch then yes the self-serve account needs to be manually created afterward. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazia_K, is it possible to activate without creating a self serve account?  I thought the self serve account creation is an integral part of activating the service.

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hi @maykel for your own security and privacy it is advised not to share your personal information on Community forum. It's always better to send a private message to one of the moderators and they will be happy to assist you. Good luck.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

I see that everything is active, the port will complete shortly. 

You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone.

You don't have a self-serve account created, create your self-serve account here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

maykel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, also i install the sim card on a phone, looks like it has signal but messages are not received by anyone.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello there, 

Welcome to Public Mobile, 

I am sorry to hear about the self-serve issue, I will be glad to help! 

Can I please have your Public Mobile phone number (the porting number from Freedom) 

Thanks,

Shazia

Need Help? Let's chat.