cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

hamibb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a notification I uded 95% of my data.

My data meteer was zeroed at the begining of the cycle and stands on app. 75%

I can't see my data usage (I can see Add on Usage, but me data is part of my plan, not an add on).

when I go to check my usage I can see a day by day usage, but nowhere whwere I can see the total of my data usage.

Any suggesyions, other than go back and sum up manually my data usage? there has to be a straightforward way to doing it.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

@hamibb, I recommend using a data tracker designed for 30 or 90 cycles, rather than the stock app on your device, as Public Mobile does not have monthly cycles, but the aforementioned 30 and 90 cycles.

If you're on Android, Data Witness PM is available from the Google Play Store, created by @IWIK.  There is a number of others also, but I find this one to be very accurate, and very data safe.

For iPhones, you'll have to search for something else, as Data Witness is only for Android, and I'm not an iPhone user.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@hamibb, what you see is what you get.  It is not the easiest to track day by day usage.  If you are concerned about the accuracy of the tracking, don't be.  The meter is legal tender. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Data is considered an add-on.  It shows up in add-on section. Once used up it dissaprars.

Need Help? Let's chat.