cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay and promo

Jay007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have two questions please

1. How can I stop the auto payment, I want to manage it myself.
  2. I have a promo code but I couldn't use it because am new here and didn't know how to. Please how can I apply it here and receive the $10 discount?
3 REPLIES 3

@Jay007 wrote:

I have two questions please

1. How can I stop the auto payment, I want to manage it myself.
  2. I have a promo code but I couldn't use it because am new here and didn't know how to. Please how can I apply it here and receive the $10 discount?

If you're already a customer there currently aren't any promo codes that can be used. As for turning off pre-authorized payments, that done in the Payments area of the app, Manage Subscriptions,  and then by turning off the "Subscribed" option.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jay007 

The stop AutoPay, just login to your account and go to the Payment section and disable Subscribed (AutoPay).

Your referral code can only be used for new SIM activation. You can’t use it for existing accounts . So you can use it for a second activation.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jay007  Here’s how to turn off auto pay 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1689119031838.png

As for the referral code you need to ask support to apply it for you . Here’s how to contact them 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.