cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any human customer service

Technoskullz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

trying log into my account to change my cc for payment. 
i dont sign in often and forgot which email is associate. the reset password isnt sending out the email verification so i had to change my password via my phone number. but even that doesnt tell me anything on my username so im still unable to sign in. 
I've already hit the exceeded password limit so i just need my username told to me as i dont plan to sit around on this site all day 

@admin 

11 REPLIES 11

Technoskullz

@hTideGnow I was unsure of my username and the only thing you can do on the self serve is reset your password. nothing for managing usernames or sign in emails
i knew the password already but I kept hitting the exceeding limit in my various attempts. so each time i was forced to wait an hour before trying another email (as i have a handful of accounts) 

all this could literally be solved with a "forgot Username" function on the log in screen to go alongside "reset password"

Technoskullz_0-1658084035356.png

Hi @Technoskullz so, what was the issue again?  Was it just that you mixed up with the username?

Technoskullz

Never mind i figured it out myself through sheer guess and check and waiting out the expiry timer as this issue has been ongoing for about 3 hours...

Technoskullz_1-1658083249480.png

thanks at least for the suggestions

Hi @Technoskullz response not instant.   

Usually within 2 hours but could be longer

Just monitor the inbox 

Technoskullz

I've sent along 2 direct messages now. one before i wrote this tread and one as you reccomended. Havent had any response. and the chat bot when i try again leads to a blank direct message page332r2.png

Technoskullz

also the ticket page is buggin.

unknown.png

Technoskullz

no dice, 
ive been with public for approx 10 years. the welcome email is long gone.
as well as i clean up regularly anything resembling spam so none of my prior emails have anything from public. 

hitting forgot password doesn't send the verification to my email so i had to verify using my phone number. 

Technoskullz

im trying to submit a ticket but at the bottom when i click "submit ticket" 
and error appears that say "There seems to be an error submitting the ticket"unknown.png

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Technoskullz 

You should have gotten a welcome to Public mobile email when you first activated your sIM card.  That should be the email to be used as your username for login.  

If you can't find the email, then you will need to submit ticket for customer service agent help:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot. 

Type: I can't login.  

Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Technoskullz yes, you need to engage then via ticket

to open ticket with CS Agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.