Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi 

i want to activate my sim card but i can't , can you please help me 

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Mohammad

Hi,

Im having issue with activing my SIM card and yes im trying to port my phone number from koodo but i keep getting error message ! 

could you help me to activate my SIM card and transfer my phone number from Koodo to public mobile.

thanks,

Mohammad

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Mohammad

Welcome to Public Mobile, 

I'm sorry to hear about the activation bug, can you confirm if you were able to activate the SIM card? are you getting the error message only when you are trying to port your phone number from Koodo? 

If the SIM card is not yet active, I would strongly suggest activating the SIM card with a temporary number first and then once that is done, we can go ahead and help you with the porting process. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Let's get one of the moderators involved. @Shazia_K appears to be online

Mohammad

in the page that when i put my IMEI number , it show me red messaage that i have to contact with you

i want to activate sim card and transfer it to my koodo number

thanks

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@Mohammad did you manage to activate? Or still struggle? As@jak said. What kind of issue do you have, and where did you get stuck?

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Mohammad;

Please elaborate on the problem you are experiencing. Are you experiencing an issue using the activation website, if so what stage are you getting to and what error?

Need Help? Let's chat.