cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account being suspended

FL88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I received a text about payment has not received and I am on autopayment. I checked my online account and realized that my plan has expired as of November 10 2018. I was wondering can someone look into this for me? 

Thank you!

24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@expiredyogurt wrote:

Yes it is. After I made the payment manually it’s working now and on the new plan but I got charged double for some reason so my issue is more on the billing error than the service. 

Good. The most important part is that it's working.

There's a hint of wording in there. Did you switch plans?

Yes for the account matter now...

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

expiredyogurt

Yes it is. After I made the payment manually it’s working now and on the new plan but I got charged double for some reason so my issue is more on the billing error than the service. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@expiredyogurt wrote:

Same issue with me. My plan was not renewed and it said it was inactive and I can’t call text or use data. I manually reload on the website with my computer and I got charged 70$ for a 45$ plan. Something is not right. I have to open my own thread for answers from the mods. 

So is it active now? Is your phone working?

expiredyogurt

Same issue with me. My plan was not renewed and it said it was inactive and I can’t call text or use data. I manually reload on the website with my computer and I got charged 70$ for a 45$ plan. Something is not right. I have to open my own thread for answers from the mods. 

@FL88 wrote:

i changed it about an hour ago when I realized my account was suspended and that was the reason payment was not received. Sorry the $2 is the autopay reward so it has nothing to do with the fee I had to pay because my account was suspended. $2 was deducted from my payment 

Which plan are you on?

Can you post a screenshot of your plan under "plans and Add-ons"?

FL88

i changed it about an hour ago when I realized my account was suspended and that was the reason payment was not received. Sorry the $2 is the autopay reward so it has nothing to do with the fee I had to pay because my account was suspended. $2 was deducted from my payment 

@FL88 wrote:

also I changed my c/c although it was not expired. Now it is reactivated after paying off the $2 plus my monthly payment plan

When did you change your CC?

What do you mean by "Paid of the $2"?

FL88

also I changed my c/c although it was not expired. Now it is reactivated after paying off the $2 plus my monthly payment plan

FL88

thank you for your help 🙂

FL88

They have all been deleted. Thank you for your assistance!!

FL88

they have also been deleted. Thank you for your assistance 

FL88

public mobile.jpg

I reactivated by going to my online account under "payment" and it had the message that my account was suspended and on top or beside it there was a button that said reactivate my current plan so I did that 

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@FL88 wrote:

i have already removed the number from the initial message. I am not sure how you can remove from the rest of the replied messages by others.

I tried to help you with that by targetting a reply to the one that still had it showing, hopefully, they will see my reply and take care of it for you.

Edit: There we go they got it! Usually, if you need someone to edit their post quoting them (but making sure to leave out the bit you want to be removed) is a good way to do it. Summoning the mods to do it can do it as well, but usually, users are pretty good at cleaning it up themselves when they see it.

@FL88 wrote:

i have already removed the number from the initial message. I am not sure how you can remove from the rest of the replied messages by others.

I have deleted that in my reply. How about the other questions?

FL88

@FL88 wrote:

I already reactivated the account, paid the $2 but just want to understand why my account was deactivated 

Are you able to post a screen shot of your payment history? Blackout any personal information.

Today is the 10th so your payment should have been taken out sometime today and sometime after 12 midnight your plan should have renewed.

BUT you say that when you checked your account it already said suspended, is that correct?

How did you reacctivate your account? What did you do?

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@krazykiwi wrote:

Hi,

Please remove your phone number. Anyone on the Internet can see this thread. 

Have you got a new CC recently or has some information changed?

Good advice, but you quoted their phone number. Even though they removed it from their OP, it is still in yours!

Edit: Thank you! You did it very quickly for the OP!

FL88

I already reactivated the account, paid the $2 but just want to understand why my account was deactivated 

FL88

Phone has not been used during the day so I am not sure about calling, but this morning we received a text from public mobile about not receiving payment.

@FL88 wrote:

I believe so. 

So are you able to text in/out, call in/out andoes data work if you have it?

FL88

I believe so. 

@FL88 wrote:

no new information was changed and c/c not expired. I tried to check my plan on my online account but there was on expiry date for my plan. My plan was deactivated for no reason so I had to reactivate my current plan 

do you still have service?

FL88

no new information was changed and c/c not expired. I tried to check my plan on my online account but there was on expiry date for my plan. My plan was deactivated for no reason so I had to reactivate my current plan 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@FL88 wrote:

Hi,

I received a text about payment has not received and I am on autopayment. I checked my online account and realized that my plan has expired as of November 10 2018. I was wondering can someone look into this for me? .

Thank you!

Hi,

Please remove your phone number. Anyone on the Internet can see this thread. 

Have you got a new CC recently or has some information changed?

Need Help? Let's chat.