cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong number attached to account

Darylh19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just registered my new SIM card with Public mobile and attempted to log into My Account. When I tried to log in for the first time it sent a confirmation code to a mobile number. The number it was sending to was not the number I selected when registering my SIM card. Therefore I am not receiving the code and cannot access my online profile. My partner had this same problem and was told multiple times the number was changed and it never ended up fixing the problem. @CS_Agent   How can you fix this issue for me?

3 REPLIES 3

Darylh19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the suggestions. No matter how many times I clicked resend code or typed in an incorrect code it would not give me the option to send the code to my email. I will submit a ticket an hopefully hear back.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Darylh19  .try tapping resend code a few times . This should give you option to send code to email instead . If no luck please submit ticket with support to help 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.