Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for sim card. Been 12 days please help

Kia33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

War0179

If you still haven't received your sim card - reach out to support and follow up.

Kia33

Please send us update on our sim card as been since March 4th and still no sim card

Very disappointed 

Kia33

We still haven't received our sim card since March 4th.

How Much longer do we wait????

War0179

I signed up approx 16 days ago and just received my SIM in the mail. 

@EazyE wrote:

You should be able to get a free one at a Telus store

That is incorrect information. 1. Not all Telus stores carry them. 2. They are not free at Telus stores. 3. Corporate stores carry them sometimes and the fee is approx $10 each. 

EazyE

You should be able to get a free one at a Telus store

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Kia33 

12 days is nothing. I can take up to 3 weeks to get it in the mail. That's why its' better to purchase it through Amazon as it's faster delivery. Or you can pick it up locally at a Telus location.

You can use this link to find a local store that carries them.

Find a store near to you | Public Mobile

Or you can purchase off of Amazon

Don't worry about paying the extra fee for a SIM card. Once you receive it and register it, just reach out to a CS Agent via the little chat box in the bottom right corner and they will gladly credit your account the amount you paid.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kia33  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.