cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent! customer support agent needed

Alightz-me
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, any Public Mobile Agent:

I need a public mobile agent/ customer support agent to contact me ASAP about my issues. I have tried everything i can to contact an agent, but this service provider or their website is too complicated, up to now, my issue has not been solve. No agent has contacted me. So please contact me ASAP if any customer support agents sees this message.

thank you!

14 REPLIES 14

Not a problem, hope it gets solved for you soon!!

Alightz-me

Thank you so much, dear friend for your help!!

Alightz-me

Thank you my friend for your help. I have sent a message to the CS agent hoping to get their reply soon. Thank you!

Alightz-me

Dear friend, thank you so much for your help. I have sent the CS agent a message hoping that they will reply to me soon. Again, thank you so much for your kindness! !

Alightz-me

Dear friend, thank you so much for your help. I have just sent the CS agent a message and now wait for their response. Thank you again for your kindness. 

@Alightz-me 

you can unhde the Send Email option yourself 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

@Alightz-me 

Try clearing your browser cache and go incognito. After choosing didn’t get code you should see something like this:

B2F2E0D0-036E-4D59-8854-3FA7EF36ACF9.jpeg

@Alightz-me 

If you want to continue with Public Mobile fastest way is to pick up a new SIM card from a local Telus store (call them first to make sure they have stock). Log into your self service account by having the code sent to your email account as suggested by @softech  Once logged into your account make a SIM card change.

Alightz-me

hi dear friend,

I tried and there is no option for Send email. there are only two options to choose from: send text and send voice message. Can you please let me know where i can find the Send email?

many thanks 

@Alightz-me yes, everyone online can see this.

No we are all customers.  I'm sorry to hear of your situation. 

Use this link to contact public mobile directly and wait for their reply.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Alightz-me 

we are just customers like you, and support staff do not monitor posts on this forum 

Best way to contact support without access to My Account is to message them directly 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

But for access to My Account, you can have the code sent to your email as well

On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Didn't get the code? or  Resend code and then choose Send email

Alightz-me

hi JoyLuck,

Thank you for your message. May i ask if you are on the customer support team with Public Mobile? second question: can everybody see the messages i posted here? 

I have tried to contact an agent via the chatbot, but it does not answer my questions at all. Let me explain my situation: In fact, I am an existing Public Mobile subscriber. When I was away from Canada, I took out my Public Mobile SIM card from my cell phone. But when I came back to Canada, I realized that I had left the SIM card in the country I visited. My first option is to get another SIM card for my phone. But when I tried to contact Public Mobile customer support team, I realize that it is so different from the average phone provider, there is no customer support hotline to speak to anyone. I don't like the way it is now to have to read articles or do this , do that to figure out things. I am not an internet guy. 

the chatbot is so ridiculous. it always asks me to log in. I have the right log in information, but after I out in my email and password, it then sends a 6-digit number to my cellphone number, you know I cannot receive the digits due to the fact that I don't have my SIM card in the phone. Without the SIM card, I cannot receive the verification number, without the verification number, I cannot log into my account, if I cannot login my account, I cannot contact an agent or do anything to either purchase a new SIM card or cancel my plan.

after having gone through all this, I am kind of tired of this. So now I want to cancel my plan. But even to cancel my plan, I can speak to nobody. Do you know how frustrated I am?

thank you so much if anyone can help out with this.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Alightz-me, since they are closed for the night, maybe you can provide as many detail as  possible,  and we can try to assist. If not, submit your request as mentioned below and wait for their reply tomorrow. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Alightz-me 

All support is online. There is no one to talk to. Fastest way is to contact an agent via the chatbot.

Edit:

Customer Support Agents are available Monday to Sunday, 9 AM to 10 PM EST. If needed, you can submit a ticket outside of these hours and an agent will get back to you during our hours of operation. You can reach out to a CSA here. During our hours of operation we strive to provide answers as quickly as possible. Most customers receive a response within 30 minutes of submitting their ticket, but depending on current volumes it may take longer. Remember to check your Community messages for a response from a CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.