cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Urgent]Account was deactivated after payment was charged, email contact has not received...

avignon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On the plan renewal date, got an notification from PM that my account was deactivated, and autopay was charged to my credit card on the same day!

Public Mobile seems to have problem about plan renewal. I encountered other issue before (but was solved timely). This time was worse. Payment was charged, and my account was deactivated, makes no sense. I emailed PM immediately, it was three days ago, but have received no update. My payment became credit balance sitting in my account, and I have no phone service ...

What is the right communication channel to bring this to PM's attention? My follow up emails have not been repsonded,

Help please!

10 REPLIES 10

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Mc9

I'm sorry to hear that your plan did not renew as requested !

I have received your private message; once the changes are made, I will send you a confirmation message 🙂

Cheers

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

avignon

Mc9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have the same problem.

Last month on self serve I had put in the request to change my plan to the $120 bundle (90 day, province wide talk, international texting and 6gb data). I had before the $140 bundle which was the same except had Canada wide texting. When I made the change it said my plan would change on my billing date which is today, September 21. However today I recieved two text messages from public mobile: The first said Congrats! rewards have been applied to your account: $9 friend referral, $6 AutoPay, $0 community, $0 loyalty. The second said Sorry your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment. I have indicated autopay on self serve from the start. I think the problem is that because I had put in the plan change it billed for $120, but for some reason the system did not change my plan over from the $140 plan. Could you please fix this ASAP, my phone is inactive right now and I need it for work!

Who should I PM?

avignon

Thanks @Mary_M for helping me out!

Wonderful service!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Will do @pyromaster15

I'll get back to you shortly 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

pyromaster15

After you solve this for @avignon can you please look in your inbox @Mary_M I need my sim number switched asap 🙂

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @avignon

Shazia is not in today, would you mind sending me your phone number by private message ?

I'll look into this for you.

Thanks!

Mary

avignon

The exact same problem happened to my other phone last night. My plan was supposed to be changed to 3GB after renewal, now it says: "

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."

@Shazia_K, can you help me again? I PM you my phone number.

Thanks in advance!!!

avignon

@Shazia_K has helped me out, much appreciated!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

This seems to be the best place to report a problem.

Unfortunaely account issues can only be addressed by our moderators, @Shazia_K @Mary_M, who have left for the day.

You will need to send them information by private message. If unfamiliar with this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. It will speed things along if you can check in from time to time during "Ontario business hours" tomorrow.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Hang in there, I'm sure it will be resolved tomorrow.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.